Visit a landmark of space exploration with admission to the Kennedy Space Center at Cape Canaveral, the launch site for some of America’s most important missions. Your ticket to the Kennedy Space Center includes access to the Space Shuttle ‘Atlantis,’ a bus tour of the grounds, an astronaut encounter, and the chance to try a shuttle simulator and virtual moonwalk.
- Admission to the Kennedy Space Center
- Bus tour including restricted areas
- Explore interactive exhibits
- Watch IMAX films
- Strap in to a space shuttle simulator
- Ideal choice for families
- Space Shuttle Atlantis Kennedy Space Center Bus Tour (when available)
- The Apollo/Saturn V Center (when available)
- Heroes and Legends exhibit featuring the U.S. Astronaut Hall of Fame
- Astronaut Encounter featuring a veteran NASA astronaut
- All local taxes
- Transportation to and from Kennedy Space Center
- Parking Fees
- Admission during a rocket launch
What To Expect
Make your way to the Kennedy Space Center at Cape Canaveral, a short drive from Orlando, then spend the day exploring this history and future of the United States’ space program.
Get your bearings on the grounds on a guided bus tour of the Kennedy Space Center, including restricted parts of the working spaceflight facility. One highlight of the Kennedy Space Center is an exhibit of the Space Shuttle ‘Atlantis,’ with interactive experiences that introduce the people behind this important NASA program, the Hubble Space Telescope, and the International Space Station.
Take a turn at the helm, feel what it’s like to float in space, explore a replica of the International Space Station, and more. Every day at the Kennedy Space Center, a real astronaut joins visitors to discuss missions and the personal experience of space travel, and two IMAX theaters help bring space travel to vivid life.
Continue to a Shuttle Launch Experience for a simulation of the space shuttle’s ascent, with a pre-launch briefing by a space commander veteran, then walk the length of the Saturn V rocket that launched some of America’s brave astronauts and honor NASA’s fallen heroes at the ‘Heroes and Legends’ exhibit featuring the U.S. Astronaut Hall of Fame®.
NASA Kennedy Space Center Visitor Complex
The greatest space adventure on Earth begins at the Kennedy Space Center Visitor Complex. Be sure to check out the 5-story IMAX theaters for breathtaking images captured by the Hubble Space Telescope, plus an astronaut’s view of space in Science on a Sphere. For the kids, stop by the Children’s Play Dome, a one-of-a-kind space-themed playground where youngsters can take off in a spacecraft, climb a moon rock wall, crawl through rocket tunnels and slide to the surface of the Moon. 1 hour • Admission Ticket Included
U.S. Astronaut Hall of Fame
In the Apollo/Saturn V Center, relive the wonder and excitement of the Apollo era in this one-of-a-kind exhibit that celebrates the unprecedented achievement of putting a man on the moon and the joy that was realized in that moment around the world. Also, take a bus tour past some of the most iconic NASA landmarks. Meet a veteran NASA astronaut at the Astronaut Encounter Show. Visit the impressive Rocket Garden, featuring the first rocket to break free from gravity, and honor NASA’s fallen heroes at the ‘Heroes and Legends’ exhibit featuring the U.S. Astronaut Hall of Fame®. Then learn more about what it takes to explore Mars at Journey to Mars: Explorers Wanted. 1 hour • Admission Ticket Included
Space Shuttle Atlantis
The journey starts in the Atlantis theater with a close-up view of Space Shuttle Atlantis and more than 60 interactive exhibits. It’s a moving celebration of humankind’s greatest achievements. Then in the Shuttle Launch Experience, discover the sights, sounds and feelings of a real Space Shuttle launch. Buckle up and get ready for launch in a one-of-a-kind, custom-designed crew cabin. 1 hour • Admission Ticket Included
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Pet kennels are available at no additional charge from the
- Information Counter inside the entrance
- Strollers are available for rental for $5 plus tax payable at the Space Shop; strollers are on a self-serve basis at the tour stops
- Tickets to view a launch are not included with this ticket and must be purchased separately
- Guests with Disabilities: Wheelchair accessible; wheelchairs are available for rental for $10 plus tax payable at the Space Shop
- At the tour stops, wheelchairs will be reserved for guests purchasing rentals
- Captioning systems and descriptive narration are available for the IMAX Theatre presentations
- Crew members are available to retrieve items and assist when necessary
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Operated by City Sightseeing Orlando
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund. For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time. If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded. Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.